Posted by ayam-kalkun on 24-06-2010 20:19
Acronis True Image Home 2010 v13 Build 7046 | 114 MB
Acronis True Image Home 2010 enables backup and restore data on gesture disk, including operating system, applications and all user documents:
images, video, email, etc. The effectiveness of the program Acronis True Image Home 2010 is confirmed by many prestigious awards, which is not
surprising - the product not only protects your files, but also allows you to recover from viruses, hardware failures and other just one click.
Create an exact copy of a hard disk for a few minutes, or back up critical data and recover them even faster.
Backup and Recovery that is EASY to Perform! Acronis True Image Home 2010 complete PC protection: back up your entire PC, including the OS plus
your data, applications, pictures, video, financial documents, settings and everything! Acronis True Image Home 2010 is an award-winning backup
and recovery solution for a good reason: it protects your PC after just one click and allows you to recover from viruses, unstable software downloads,
and failed hard drives. Create an exact copy of your PC and restore it from a major failure in minutes, or back up important files and recover them
even faster. Easy and Fast Backup and Recovery
Acronis True Image Home 2010 provides home users reliable and timeless backup and recovery of their operating system, applications, settings and
personal files. Friendly, Windows ?-style User Interface.From an intuitive graphical interface, you can easily define where, locally or online,
and how often to backup a PC based on your needs. Acronis Online Backup ? to a secure location. Optional Acronis online storage services are
available to automatically backup valuable data or files over the internet to a secure location.
Continuous data protection. In addition, Acronis Nonstop Backup ? provides continuous system and data protection, preventing data loss.
• Protecting one click
• Full-text search
• Support for ZIP format
• The program's interface in the style of Windows Vista ?
• Start a backup when you connect an external media
• Automatic computer shutdown
• Enhanced conservation of archives
• Duplication of backups
• Consolidation of backup
• Exclude files
• Cloning a disk and the transition to new hardware
• Protection of confidential information
One-click ? protection
Initially, you decide what, where and when to back up. After that, backups occur automatically or with just one click.
Full text search
Search for file name and / or content within an archive, using Windows or Google ? - desktop search.
Making reserve copies of your backups
You can make reserve copies of your backups and save them on a network drive, or a USB storage device. You have a choice of making a reserve
copy as regular (flat) files, a zip compressed file, and a tib file.
Zip archive format support available
In addition to Acronis' powerful TIB data compression backup format, one of the most densely compressed backup file types available to consumers,
Acronis True Image Home 2009 also supports the popular ZIP ? format.
You can define rules for consolidating your archives to reduce storage space. Merge an older full backup with several incremental backups to
quickly create a new full backup; subsequent backups are based on the newly-created full backup.
Windows Vista ?-style Interface
The new, sleek interface of this product works on Microsoft ? Windows XP and Vista operating systems.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
Boot your computer after a failure to start the recovery process simply by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed.
Exclude files and folders
Back up only the data you want to keep and save disk space.
Incremental and Differential Backups
Save disk space and time by performing differential and incremental backups.
Keep working right through your backup for maximum convenience.
Improved! Smart Scheduling
Run backups automatically at preset or elapsed time when user is idle, on user log-in/logout, on system startup / shutdown, and in
coordination with other events.
New! Set & Forget backups
Configure once and perform backups automatically.
Acronis Secure Zone ?
Protect your system by saving an image to a special hidden partition on your hard disk where it can be accessed when the system is being restored.
Supported Operating Systems
* Windows XP SP3
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
* Windows Vista SP2 (all editions)
* Windows 7 (all editions)
Minimum System Requirements
Acronis True Image Home in 2010 requires the following hardware:
* CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
* Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
* Using Acronis Nonstop Backup requires at least 1 GB RAM.
Acronis True Image Home rescue media has the following hardware requirements:
* 256 MB RAM
* Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster
* High speed internet connection (for use with Acronis Online Backup ?)
Supported File Systems
Supported Storage Media
* Hard disk drives
* Networked storage devices
* FTP servers
* CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD + R (including double-layer DVD + R), DVD + RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
* USB 1.0 / 2.0, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC card storage devices
* ZIP ?, Jaz ? and other removable media
What's New in Acronis True Image Home 2010 ?
* Continuous Data Protection &mdask; Acronis Nonstop Backup ? automatically creates incremental backups every five minutes allowing users
to roll back their system, files, and folders to any point in time.
* Support for Microsoft ? Windows 7 - Delivers more comprehensive functionality over Microsoft Windows 7 backup capabilities.
* Virtual Hard Disk SupportSave backup images (. Tib) as virtual hard disk (. Vhd) files - Run your existing system as a virtual machine,
or boot using Windows 7 Ultimate.
* New Powerful Scheduler - In addition to the scheduling tools found in previous versions, the new scheduler expands the amount of scheduling
options available. Use the new calendar view to build schedules and tasks. Suspend and enable tasks, specify dates to run tasks, and copy tasks
to new dates.
* Boot from Windows 7 image - Windows 7 Ultimate users can boot from a backup image (. Tib file) containing a backup of their system partition.
This will allow the ability to test a backed up system without actual restoration. If the operating system boots from the. Tib file, then it
will boot when the need arises for a system recovery.
* Try & Decide New features:
o Try & Decide now can protect your system not only to Acronis Secure Zone, but to the protected volume itself, or any other volume
o Multivolume Protection - now users can protect not only a single system partition during Try & Decide session, but as many volumes, as needed.
This is very handy when the applications being installed make changes on two volumes and in many other cases.
Release Notes for Acronis True Image 2010 Home Build 7046
Release Date: 01-April-2010
* Integration with Acronis Drive Monitor: Acronis True Image Home backs up data on a hard drive as soon as there is an alarm on Acronis Drive
Monitor about a potential problem with the drive.
* Autoupdate: Acronis True Image Home automatically checks for a new version on the Web site every time you run the application.
List of Issues Fixed in this Update
* Consolidation progress window shows the wrong time that remains till the task is finished.
* System reboots when you press "Tab" in Acronis True Image Home Restore wizard on bootable media.
* Some files are not included into the backup when you back up files and folders together with Windows special folders (eg "Documents").
* Scheduled e-mail backup fails if MS Outlook is running.
* Acronis True Image Home overwrites full backups even if the "A new full backup overwrites the previous one" option is disabled.
* Acronis True Image Home does not detect the iOmega REV-70 USB drive.
* Acronis True Image Home renames an archive with the "-" symbol in its name when the task runs for the second time.
* Acronis True Image Home 2010 on bootable media reboots the computer when you click the "Next" button in the "Options" window of the Backup wizard.
* Partition labels are displayed incorrectly in the One-click Backup wizard.
* The color of the days in the calendar remains blue (scheduled) for the current day even if the backup has already run successfully.
* Consolidation fails with the "Backup date cannot be found" error in a log file.
* Acronis True Image Home 2010 creates the "MyBackups" folder while a backup is being created.
* Acronis True Image Home 2010 asks you to insert the next storage media when the size of the archive, created on the iOmega REV storage device
reaches 2 GB.
* Wireless keyboard and mouse packs do not work with Acronis True Image Home 2010 on bootable media.
* One-Click Backup operation fails with the "Tag 0x0" error.
* Acronis True Image Home becomes unresponsive when you delete a large backup from the Acronis Secure Zone.
* TrueImage.exe process may stop responding after closing Acronis True Image Home.
* Acronis Time Explorer recovers an empty *. doc file from an external hard drive in case the *. doc file was modified while the Time Explorer was running.
* Acronis Time Explorer recovers a corrupted *. doc file in case the *. doc file was modified while the Time Explorer was running.
* Wrong hard drive icon is assigned to the mounted image in "My computer".
* The Program Compatibility Assistant detects a compatibility issue when you close the installation window and do not install Acronis True Image Home.
the best software back up ever!
Edited by ayam-kalkun on 24-06-2010 20:25